Valentines Day

Valentines day!, a day to celebrate the ones we love, the years we have spent with them.
Do we really need a day for this? I cherish my husband everyday! I'm thankful for the things he does, the things he says and the way he is. I don't need one special day to do this.
However that been said, i did buy him a card, i did wish him a happy valentines day and we will enjoy a nice meal together to celebrate the 11 yrs we have been together and the nearly 9 we have been married!

So my Darling Hubby, Because of you, I laugh a little harder, I cry a little less And smile a whole lot more! xx

Happy valentines people. xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish anyone else could decide for me!

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day

How to naturally concieve twins...or at least help the chances.