Valentines Day

Valentines day!, a day to celebrate the ones we love, the years we have spent with them.
Do we really need a day for this? I cherish my husband everyday! I'm thankful for the things he does, the things he says and the way he is. I don't need one special day to do this.
However that been said, i did buy him a card, i did wish him a happy valentines day and we will enjoy a nice meal together to celebrate the 11 yrs we have been together and the nearly 9 we have been married!

So my Darling Hubby, Because of you, I laugh a little harder, I cry a little less And smile a whole lot more! xx

Happy valentines people. xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetic Thursday- Daddies day coming up to the remebrance of 9/11

Im a blogger get me out of here! memeTagathon

ITS ALL ABOUT THE IVF