Im a blogger get me out of here! memeTagathon
Its a little game where we answer questions we have been given, i will then tag other in it...watch for your tag!
It is very simple to do and the rules are as follows
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers.
I have tried to make the questions Ok for those who watch the television programme and those that don’t.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
For me it would have to be arguing. My two argue like cat and dog and when your trying to sort it out and they scream on top of each other you can guarantee that's what your going to shout!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I would be the ditzy blonde i think (although brunette atm) I am often told i come out with the most funny statements along with my own dictionary of cazisms. But other than that i can cook lol.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Hmmm, I would probably complain about been cold on a night, I'm a heat bug and need heat all the time.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Liver and kidney.....YUK
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
My husband...:o) and if that wasn't allowed it would have to be my fav books.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I don't think Ive really done anything daring..oh wait lol would have to be sex in a public place!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My family, they are what make me function.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Only one? hmmm Channing Tatum..we could dance all night :)
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Take a bath!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. (For the uninitiated, stars play a big party in the television programme)
Simple, she was there for me in some of my darkest days, not knowing what she was getting herself in for.. She helped in more ways that one and still does even if she doesnt always know it x
So here's my tag-ees
http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/ Ive tagged this one because i think its only fair to answer the same questions yourself :)