Who am i ???


Im Caroline
Im married to my gorgeous hubby Mike.
I have 2 beautiful children and cant wait for more.
I have one angel baby whom i think of everyday.
I'm simple and complex at the same time.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I havent tried before.
I'm extremly stubborn, and hard-headed..
I dont hold grudges.
I'm am one to approach people I dont know.
I'm usually quiet in front of new people. I'm not being mean.
Get to know me, and you'll find out I'm actually really nice..
I sing in the bath. Ok maybe not on key
I WAS a shitty person.
I had a crap childhood, and lost two ppl dear to me
I dont regret my past, as it made me who i am
I'm a very patient person.
I'm in the process of living my life.
I'm always trying to find myself.
Bath's are the best.
I'm more trouble then I'm worth.
I love it when it snows.
I escape in art. Its my passion.
I tend to have my head in the clouds.
From what I hear I'm very mysterious.
I rarely speak in a group of people. I'm the observer.
I'm not much of a smart ass.
Whatever your friend told you about me probably isn't true.
I'm a tough person to impress, try me..
I have little to no friends, and I dont mind.
I trust very few people.
I dont give anyone the opportunity to hurt me.
I don't deal with petty drama.
I am who i am, and if you cant love me for that.......
Then its totally your loss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day

Wish anyone else could decide for me!

How to naturally concieve twins...or at least help the chances.