Blogger Questions and Answers

Kate on Thin Ice And Groovy Mums has tagged me in a Q & A meme.
So
the idea is that the person who tags you makes their own set of questions that they want answered. Then once you've answered them, you get to make up your own questions and tag your own favourite bloggers to answer them! That way...it never goes stale.

1. If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing about mums' lives today, what would it be and why?

Hmm this one is easy i think, i would be able to super multi task and have eyes in the back of my head, lets admit it we need them.

2. How many hours or minutes of housework do you do per day?

I probably do about 1 and a half hours every day apart from Monday which i spend about 4 hours doing a full weekly clean.

3. If you could change careers, what would you change to?

I have had many from working in retail to modeling to atm childcare. The most enjoyable was working as a trainee lawyer, i think though i would love to be a midwife.

4. What is your favourite cocktail?

p.s i love you. It was my first ever cocktail and Franky and Bennie's with my lovely but wicked step mom and dad. Although the orgasm comes as a close second followed by the woo woo.

5. What is your claim to fame?

I don't really have one other than I'm me, there is no one like me and i will write my life story at some point.

6. What is the quirkiest object in your home?

Hmmm I'm not sure on that one. I do have a monkey hanging from my curtains in my bedroom saying kiss me....Maybe my vivid imagination of the colour scheme i would pick if i had my own way!

7. Charity Shop Or Designer Boutique?

Honestly neither lol I'm lucky if i can afford to buy clothes twice a year. But i do prefer not a designer Boutique as such but a normal retail shop ie George etc.

8. How many hours of the day are you away from your own house?

Would depend on the day tbh. Fridays anything up to 4-5 hours. Any other 1-2

9. What is your guilty pleasure?

Baby making lol!

10. Retro or Modern?

A bit of both

11. What is the one challenge you are most proud of overcoming?

My life!

Here are the questions I would like the bloggers I tag to answer.


1.What is the greatest accomplish of your life?

2. Invisible for a day...what would you do?

3. Favorite film and why?

4. What pet would you have and why?

5. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?

6. write a letter or email?

7. Secluded island, your allowed 1 person, 1 item, 1 piece of extra clothing and 1 luxury...what will it be.

8. Board game? which would it be?

9. Trade lives with 1 person for 1 year...whom?

10. If you could bring one person back from the dead who would it be?

11. In relation to the previous question, what would you ask that person?

I have tagged

http://mumofalltrades.blogspot.com/

http://stickyfingers1.blogspot.com

http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/

http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/author/kateonthinice/

(i don't have many people to add:( )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetic Thursday- Daddies day coming up to the remebrance of 9/11

ITS ALL ABOUT THE IVF

Im a blogger get me out of here! memeTagathon