One year older!


I know i haven't blogged for a while have been so busy and tired its unreal.
Well nothing much has happened, nothing exciting anyways.
Have started childminding for a friend 3 days a week, along with looking after my two, house keeping etc etc its taken its toll!

Certainly got me back in the running for when and if i do get pg again.

So as you gathered..still trying to conceive. Hoping this month has worked although it has been a very strange one with my bbt. Generally my temp rises after ovulation right up to 36.70 +
it hasn't this month..its rising but slow and steady. So who knows?! Maybe not this month then?

Well i celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday....i know i don't look a day over 50! lol
I sure feel like it sometimes

I received lots of lovely messages from friends and cards from family. Had a lovely meal with hubby and a film. Tonight...........we party lol.

Kids are on holiday.....AGAIN. So many holidays at school lately :(

My stepson had some bad news this week finding out that he didn't get into the chosen high school as he failed the entry exam by 5 points! 5 measly points :( Well who wants an all boys school anyway! Their loss as he is one of the most bright children i have seen.

My darling 8 yrs old.....wow we've had our ups and downs with him the past few weeks, but fingers crossed its on a mends. One on one attention and a jobs a good un.

Well that's roughly about it. Hope all in the blogging world are well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish anyone else could decide for me!

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day

How to naturally concieve twins...or at least help the chances.