Word of the week!

As i was sat eating a meal with my Mil, son and DH were got on the subject of what a woman will do and a man would do in teh case of needing to seek medical help.

My problem is after my erpc i have been having some problems i said to my Dh if its hasnt got bettr by the end of the week i will go to the Dr's. My Dh seems to have what we think is a stomach issue and i suggested he should seek medical help too.

You see the thing with men is they will puch you to get medical help till they are blue in the face, but if they need it they will shrugg their shouldrs saying it will be ok.

I call this MANISEM!


Popular posts from this blog


A rite gud ole natter!

How to naturally concieve twins...or at least help the chances.