A new beginning, a light at the end of a tunnel.


Well all good news, or so I think so. Went for my second scan today and all is perfectly clear. There are NO retained pregnancy products there. Which is such a relief really. My hcg levels arnt dropping as fast as they would like but are dropping so that's good. Just have to repeat the bloods again in a few days to double check.
It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Today has been a mad rush if I'm honest. I don't feel like I have stopped. From paying the bills to shopping, to having to drink a pint of water to the scans. To been stabbed with a needle once again, I really feel like a pin cushion, to picking my son up from his 'adoptive' grandfathers, to visiting friends but constantly checking phone for news on blood results to coming home....breath....to feeding kittens, cleaning up, cooking tea and finally relaxing with a glass of wine whilst checking my mails and typing this blog, not to mention a few games of free bingo on cheeky. Well you never know your luck!

So as you can gather its been one of those days, all i can think is with this weather i could have done ALL my washing and got it dried! Sad I know.

Well the is a light at the end of the tunnel after doing all this today, my womb is ready for us to try again!! Wooohoooo.

We have decided though to take a more 'relaxed' approach to it these next few months. No constantly poas (pissing on a stick) to just do it as and when we please. If we catch then we catch if not then once September comes i will be bringing out the sticks again lol.

Comments

  1. AnonymousJune 04, 2011

    Welcome to the world of blogging, I hope you'll feel comfortable talking about your obvious difficult time and we can make you feel better as the weeks and months progress.

    I've never talked about it, but I had a miscarriage way back in 1995 and I still remember it very vividly. I won't pretend to know what you've been going through, but I do know how hard it is to come to terms with.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome.

    I think most people class it as a taboo subject, i personally think the more people speak about it the more people that are going through it can feel some confort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetic Thursday- Daddies day coming up to the remebrance of 9/11

ITS ALL ABOUT THE IVF

Im a blogger get me out of here! memeTagathon