Lenor Unstoppables

Have you tried the new lenor unstoppables?? Wow! They not only smell fresh but they also make your clothes feel that little bit softer.

I received my trail pack from Savvy circle and couldn't wait to open it. It came with 20 single packets (to give to friends and family to try), a bottle all for me, conversation and friend questionnaires and money off vouchers.

After giving samples away, i set about doing my own washing. Now i was a lil apprehensive as atm i am using comfort (it was on offer at an unmissable price ) and i have to say even with a different named fabric softener it still smells lush.

So go out and buy it! long lasting, gorgeous smelling and available in 3 different scents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetic Thursday- Daddies day coming up to the remebrance of 9/11

ITS ALL ABOUT THE IVF

Im a blogger get me out of here! memeTagathon