Wooooohooooooo at last!!


23rd April 2011 i sent my DH this picture. As you can guess he thought it was a joke! It wasn't though! We had made a baby. I was crying with tears and couldn't believe it. It was only a day ago i was screaming, crying and stamping my feet like a little girl because we hadn't got pregnant yet. Bear in mind i had been poas soooooo much i could have taken shares in them. All had come up negative.

I cant say why i did the first response test that day. I had done one of the Internet cheap ones the day before and i could have sworn i saw a faint line, but DH couldn't see it so we let it pass. The next morning as i did every morning i did the test. There WAS a faint line i could just see it, but maybe my eyes were playing a trick on me. So i did the test, and there it was another faint line but was clearly visible to the eye. My Mil saw it too as i emailed the pic to her just to make sure i wasn't seeing things.
It was there but best to do a clear blue digital at least then its there in writing is the response i got.

It was there!! I was pregnant!! Finally after all that time!!

And it only took £1600, 6 years of waiting for the op, 10 week and 3 days after the operation to conceive!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day

Wish anyone else could decide for me!

How to naturally concieve twins...or at least help the chances.